Thursday, December 19, 2013

I am alive!

Hello there! I know it has been a while. I know. :/ Life got to me and pregnancy too. I am now 2 weeks away from due date and this baby has made seem stars. Hehe.... My business has been doing ok but slow, as I have been anemic and just not feeling well the entire pregnancy BUT it is almost over and almost there to meet the one all of these was done for. :) Recently, I have been honored to test for some amazing pattern designers and I wanted to share with you. Made for Mermaids is a stay at home mom who has been sewing for quite some time successfully but as she became pregnant as well, she decided to step back a little on the dress up sewing and enter the world of drafting and designing. I has recently chose to test her latest pattern Anna from the Disney movie Frozen. This pattern is quite detailed and I just love it! There a few things here and there that were off in the pattern and as a good pattern designer as she is, she listened to her testers and change all of the problems and made them good. :) I like designer that can take a constructive criticism and grow with it. So without farther ado, here she is..... As I don't own a embroidery machine (they cost lots of these $$$) I went for the stenciling and painting. She offers you the stencils in the pattern in size small and large, perfect to fit the bodice. I worked with the large on as I have a 6 years old who wears 7 and it was perfect! I will be opening custom orders starting February 2014. I just need a little time to adjust to having a fourth little being part of the gang here and then, just go on with my life and small business. :) Thank you for sticking around! http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/sewing/clothing/anna-frozen-everyday-princess-dress/79632?fresh=true&NAVIGATION_PAGE_CONTEXT_ATTR=PATTERN ~Kathya Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.